By the end of this course you will able to:
• Understand the requirements of an Occupational Health & Safety MS
• Plan, Conduct, Evaluate & Close out the internal audits of an Occupational Health & Safety management system
• Develop a skill to cascade this valuable information to your Core Occupational Health & Safety coordinators with in your organization and develop them as good Internal Auditors.
• Describe the ISO 45001 Health and Safety (OHS)-Requirements standard and development process
• Identify relevant terms
• Describe the intent and requirements of ISO 45001:2018
• Determine the evidence needed to demonstrate conformity to ISO 45001:2018
• Apply the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) methodology
• Identify hazards and risks
• Apply the principles, processes, and methods of auditing
• Demonstrate the activities involved in preparing for an audit
• Determine an effective audit in the context of the auditee’s organizational situation
• Apply effective audit skills and practice personal behaviors necessary for an effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit
• Establish and plan the activities of an audit team
• Manage the audit process
• Prepare the audit report and perform an audit follow-up
Who is it for?
Quality Managers, Quality Engineers, Departmental Managers, and any other professional, technical or administrative personnel who have responsibility for managing an internal audit system or who are required to carry out internal audits in accordance with OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System.
Course Duration and Fee:
This is a two-day intensive course and the total course fee covers training course manual, welfare and certificate.