Today, when energy is of great importance, ISO 50001 Energy Management System, which is based on the efficient use of energy can be applicable to any business, big or small, in any sector, and can be carried out alone or integrated with other management systems. EnMS is based on the determining the energy policies of organizations, setting targets and objectives, managing energy consumption based on the energy management programmes created in this framework, and evaluating the performance of the energy management system and providing improvements.
Why seek ISO 50001 Certification
• Win more business – more and more tenders require suppliers to be ISO Certified• Reduces cost – ISO 50001 Organizations report significant savings in energy consumption
• Comply with regulations ISO 50001 Certification is a route to compliance with the international standard.
• Enhance your environmental credentials – through reduce greenhouse emissions and carbon footprint.
Benefit of ISO 50001 Certification
• Reduced carbon footprint and greenhouse-gas emissions
• Meet mandatory energy efficiency goals or legislation
• In some countries mandatory if you want to tender for some public sector work
• Reduce energy costs
• Increase credibility intended for customers and stakeholders
• More effective risk management
• Provides senior management with an efficient management process
• Demonstrated compliance with customer, regulatory and/or other requirements
• Sets out areas of responsibility across the organization
• Provides continual assessment and improvement